Three Wise Women
By Andrea MerrellHere we are, getting ready to celebrate another Christmas. It's been a strange, hectic year, but we all have much to be thankful for. And much to look forward to. Take time this holiday season to relax and enjoy your friends and family. And have some fun.
Okay writers, speaking of fun, let’s take the spotlight off the Three Wise Men for a moment and pretend there were Three Wise Women who took the journey to see Jesus. Some of this is taken from the internet. Enjoy.
If there had been three wise women instead of three wise men,
they would have …
- Found a better mode of transportation than smelly camels.
- Stopped to ask for directions.
- Packed some healthy snacks and chocolate for the trip.
- Arrived on time.
- Helped deliver the baby.
- Brought a casserole and some sweet tea.
- Brought practical gifts (like diapers and wipes).
- Cleaned the stable.
- Given Mary practical tips on raising kids.
Then there would be peace on earth.
Now it's your turn. What can you add to the list? What would you have done?
A big thank you to all our faithful subscribers. We wish you the merriest Christmas ever and a bright, beautiful, Jesus-filled New Year. We pray God’s blessings over you and your families as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.
~Andrea and Alycia